Located above the beautiful village of Bonnieux, accessible within 5 minutes on foot, with incredible views of the valley below. On arriving you are rewarded with the site of the pool terrace overlooking the valley view and to the left the house and its sweeping veranda in front or the panoramic view floor to ceiling windows.
Inside the living room and kitchen are open plan with the bedrooms on the split level above. The house benefits from reversible air conditioning for cooling or heating downstairs and in bedroom 1.
- Kitchen/Diner: A kitchen and dining area with a view. The central island has a sink, oven and hob for cooking flowing into to the beautiful table with 6/8 places for dining The kitchen has oven,hob, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. A traditional coffee machine, toaster, kettle, blender, juicer and microwave.
- Living Room: Across the open plan space is the living room with a large l shaped sofa and several chairs, perfect for watching tv or relaxing and taking in the view
The house sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms, with a bathroom and wc all on the upper floor, accessible by a short staircase in the lounge.
- Bedroom 1: With a 1.6m wide adjustable ergonomic double that can be split into 2 singles, there is a patio door that leads onto a private terrace for the bedroom with seating for 4 and a table, giving a view to the garden. This bedroom has air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: A 1.4m wide adjustable ergonomic double bed that can be split into 2 singles, with views onto the garden. Directly across the hall is the bathroom
- Bathroom: This bathroom has a shower, basin.
- WC: A seperate w.c. from the bathroom.
The garden is not directly overlooked and private, and is designed to take in the view of the valley below. The pool gives the most wonderful unobstructed view to the valley from its deck as well as when you are bathing. The pool is opened and heated to a minimum of 24 degrees between mid April to mid October.
The garden is large so plenty of room for kids to play games or picnic. There is a low wall at the bottom of the garden so care must be taken so small children are not left unattended.
For dining, there is a table underneath the shading canopy of the vine-covered pergola to eat or relax on a sunlounger, the terrace of the master bedroom also offers another shaded spot to eat and relax.
The parking area has room for several cars behind secure gates.
At a glance
Les Blayons is in the village of Bonnieux, five minute’s walk from the restaurants, cafes and shops.
Bonnieux is as picture-perfect from afar as it is on the inside. Beautifully preserved and also alive all year thanks to its shops, cafes and especially its many restaurants. There is fine architecture to be seen in Bonnieux’s streets, dating back to the middle ages. And another reason to love Bonnieux – it has magnificent views, facing west there is a panorama that takes in half of the Luberon. The Friday morning market in Bonnieux is a must, it’s well stocked with stalls and very picturesque too.
- The nearest international airports to Bonnieux are Marseille (82km/48 miles), Nice (218km/128 miles), Nimes (100km/59 miles), Montpellier (142km/83 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Bonnieux are Aix-en-Provence TGV (57km/33 miles) and Avignon TGV (50km/29 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €500 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Dogs are allowed to stay, but smoking is not allowed in the house.
- Full rental conditions