€2020-€4260 / week
Location: Lourmarin is one of the most sought after villages in Provence.
Pool: Unusually for a village house, this one has a pool in the garden.
Restaurants: Great restaurants and street cafes, 2 minutes walk away.
Accommodation: 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms – perfect symmetry.
A cosy Provence village house right in Lourmarin, a wonderful location. The Lourmarin Cottage sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. It’s also a village house with garden and pool, so you get the best of everything.
- Living Room: Living room and dining room are together, the dining table looks out onto the garden. There is TV/DVD and WiFi internet.
- Kitchen: Next to the living room, the kitchen has wall-mounted oven, 4-ring stove, fridge-freezer, diswasher and washing machine.
There are 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sleeping 8 people. The house is set over 3 floors, and there are two bedrooms on each upstairs floor. Three of the bedrooms are flexible and can be made up as either a double bed or two single beds.
- Bedroom 1: On the 1st floor, with two singles or a 1.8m/6.6ft-wide double. The en suite bathroom has shower, basin and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: On the 1st floor, with two singles or a 1.8m/6.6ft-wide double. The en suite bathroom has shower and basin, and there is a separate WC.
- Bedroom 3: On the 2nd floor, with two singles or a 1.8m/6.6ft-wide double. En suite is a small shower room with basin.
- Bedroom 4: With 1.4m-wide double bed, and an en suite bathroom with shower and basin. There is a separate WC on the landing.
Although this is a village house it also has a lawned garden and pool, and room to stretch out and relax.
By the house is the terrace with dining table and seating area, as well as a Weber bbq.
At the end of the garden is the pool which measures 7m x 4m (23ft x 13ft) and has steps and an electric sliding cover. Around the pool are sunloungers and deckchairs.
The house is in a very quiet little road in Lourmarin, with free parking about 50 metres away.
At a glance
3 Double beds
2 Single beds
4 Shower rooms
In our view
Things to note
- Pool safety: The pool has an electric security cover but is not fenced. For small children extra care and supervision are required.
- Parking: The road is too narrow for parking, the nearest free parking is 50-100 metres away. It is possible to load and unload luggage by the house.
The Lourmarin Cottage is in a calm setting in the village of Lourmarin, 2 minutes walk from everything.
Lourmarin has everything you would want in a Provence village. It is gorgeous to look at, it even has a Renaissance castle and Romanesque chapel just outside the village walls to make it even more picturesque. The range of restaurants is second to none, from simple to high-end. And the centre is packed with street cafes. The icing on the cake is the Friday morning market, one of the best in the Luberon and a must-see even if you are not buying.
- The nearest international airports to Lourmarin are Marseille (57km/35 miles), Nice (206km/128 miles), Nimes (96km/59 miles), Montpellier (151km/93 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Lourmarin are Aix-en-Provence TGV (46km/28 miles) and Avignon TGV (65km/40 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €500 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking and pets are not allowed in the house.
- Full rental conditions