The house has three floors, the kitchen and living room are on the ground floor with easy access to the lower terrace and pool. on the entrance level there is a lounge and a ground floor bedroom, on first floor there are two bedrooms.
From the front garden you enter the entrance level into the generous hallway, to the right you enter a high-ceilinged comfortable formal lounge with views to front and rear garden.
Taking the stairs from the hallway down you arrive in the open plan kitchen-dining-lower lounge.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is formed around a central island that houses the large modern ran range and high seating. The kitchen is well equipped to a high standard and entirely perfect for creating some Provencal inspired dishes.
- Dining Area: The inside dining area has a large round table with seating for 6, in front of this is the
- Lower Lounge: A cosy relaing snug with steps up to open the french windows onto the garden. * Care must be taken on these steps – not for children
- Laundry room: with washer and dryer
- Separate w.c.
The house sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms, with 3 bathrooms. 2 can be double/twin rooms. 1 bedroom is on the ground floor. All three bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Bedroom 1: on the right is a bedroom suite with a view to the front garden with a 180cm king size double bed.
- Bathroom 1: serving the Bedroom 1 has a walk-in shower, sink and separate w.c.
- Bedroom 2: upstairs are 2 large bedrooms both with views to front and back gardens and across the valley and village. with 180 cm king-sized double bed, or two single beds.
- Bedroom 3: on the opposite side of the house to bedroom 2 but the same size. with two single beds, or a 180cm king-sized double bed if preferred.
- Bathroom: with a bath and shower over, w.c. and sink. The bathroom sits between the two bedrooms and is accessed by either bedroom.
You step from the village into the welcoming front garden that immediately makes you feel relaxed with its embracing foliage and fountain.
The planting is mature and well maintained, the first terrace around the front of the house is an ideal shady spot on warm days, stepping around the side of the house is the side garden leading down to the pool level.
On this level you find the irresistible 14m heated infinity pool with views across the valley. Around the pool are sun loungers and umbrellas and at one end a round table in a shady area.
Outside of lower lounge is a dining terrace with a large table and a retractable shade.
You can park in the gated parking area of the house or on the street outside the house.
At a glance
Maison Briand is in the village of Bonnieux, with access to the village restaurants, cafes and shops only a minutes walk away.
Bonnieux is as picture-perfect from afar as it is on the inside. Beautifully preserved and also alive all year thanks to its shops, cafes and especially its many restaurants. There is fine architecture to be seen in Bonnieux’s streets, dating back to the middle ages. And another reason to love Bonnieux – it has magnificent views, facing west there is a panorama that takes in half of the Luberon. The Friday morning market in Bonnieux is a must, it’s well stocked with stalls and very picturesque too.
- The nearest international airports to Bonnieux are Marseille (82km/48 miles), Nice (218km/128 miles), Nimes (100km/59 miles), Montpellier (142km/83 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Bonnieux are Aix-en-Provence TGV (57km/33 miles) and Avignon TGV (50km/29 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €1000 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking is not allowed in the house. Pets will be considered on the owners discretion
- Full rental conditions