The villa overlooks the town of Oppede with sweeping views of the Luberon hills.
The well-appointed comfortable villa has 4 bedrooms with 1 on the ground floor. The living rooms are laid out in an open plan design with the kitchen/dining and lounge linked together and all flowing out onto the garden and the views beyond through multiple patio doors.
The house sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms, One downstairs and 3 upstairs.
- Bedroom 1: The master bedroom is on the ground floor has an ensuite shower-room and w.c. It has a 1.8m wide bed and a view to the pool.
- Bedroom 2: Double room that has views to the garden and Luberon hills with a 1.8m wide bed.
- Bedroom 3: Twin room that has views to the garden and Luberon hills with twin 90cm beds.
- Bedroom 4: Twin room that with twin 90cm beds.
- Bathroom : Family bathroom with bath and shower over, double basin and a separate WC. This bathroom is for bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.
- Upstairs w.c. : Separate w.c. for upstairs bedrooms.
- Downstairs w.c. : Separate w.c. in hallway.
Outside there is a pergola-covered terrace for dining facing the views, here you will find a plancha for outside cooking. To the side is a gated pool perfect for lazing away the provencal summer days.
There is parking space directly in front of the house and you will not need the car to get into Oppede as you can access its amenities (Restaurants, bakery, post office, and bar) in under 5 minutes of walking.
At a glance
Maison Vaucluse is near the centre of the village of Oppede, less than 5 minutes’ walk to restaurants and bakery.
The two Oppedes are quite different in character: Oppede-le-vieux, perched halfway up the Luberon mountain, is the original medieval village dating back 1000 years or so, and is a fascinating time-locked glimpse into the past, with no hint of modernity allowed inside the walls. You can walk up to the church and castle ruins above the village for a spectacular view over the Luberon valley.
Down in the valley the new Oppede is where the population descended to in the last century, and this is a completely untouristy, authentic Provence village with two restaurants and a bar, bakery and tennis courts. Oppede is a calm and well-positioned base from which to explore the region’s highlights.
- The nearest international airports to Menerbes are Marseille (70km/41 miles), Nice (148 miles), Nimes (91km/56 miles), Montpellier (131km/81 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Menerbes are Avignon TGV (41km/25 miles) and Aix-en-Provence TGV (76km/25 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €500 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking and pets are not allowed in the house.
- Full rental conditions
No review found! Insert a valid review ID.