An Ideal place to base your Provence adventure, this 6 bedroom, airconditioned mas is decorated in a wonderfully comfortable and sometimes eccentric way. You will love relaxing and exploring all the house has to offer inside and out. The house is set in 12 acres of land, in a peaceful location 10 minutes from the stunning market town of l’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
From the entrance hallway, you are offered the option to relax in the enormous sitting room with room for everyone to congregate or to enter the superbly appointed kitchen that offers all a prospective Provencal chef could require, and a comfortable dining room.
- Living Room: With a fireplace and TV, the living room has a high ceiling and many seating options. Patio doors give light and access to the outside shaded terrace.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is perfect for keen cooks, with its professional range cooker, with double ovens. There is a large fridge freezer and wine chiller too. A central island with a sink and preparation space doubles as a sociable dining and entertaining space.
- Dining Room: The dining room is off the lounge and has a dining table for 8+,
The house is in the magnificent and beautifully tended 12 acre grounds. There is the Spa and pool area nearer the house as well as a children’s play area. From there you can meander through the grounds and pass some of the many garden features including a pond with koi carp, and several garden lodges each unique and interesting in their own right.
The spa area has a changing room and day bed, you can choose to use the sauna or jacuzzi and then perhaps move on to the adjoining pool area.
The heated pool is surrounded by seating and lounging options as well as a shaded pool house with a summer kitchen for preparing al fresco meals.
There is plenty of parking on the property near to the main house and further up the garden to cater for all visitors and an electric gate secures the property.
At a glance
Mas de la Lone is in a quiet country setting just 2 miles from the gorgeous market town of l’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue.
L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is a wonderful Provence market town with many restaurants, cafes, boutiques and specialist stores, an historic centre, and the nickname ‘The Venice of Provence’. But that is not what l’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is known for – it is also the antiques capital of France, with hundreds of sellers and stores open every Sunday, ranging from collectable bric-a-brac to the real thing.
- The nearest international airports to L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue are Marseille (41 miles), Nice (148 miles), Nimes (44 miles), Montpellier (72 miles).
- L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue has a railway station and the nearest TGV high-speed stations are Avignon (16 miles) and Aix-en-Provence (44 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- After stay clean: €400
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €1000 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking and pets are not allowed in this house.
- Full rental conditions