Mas de Ruby – 5-bed Mas close to Maubec Village with pool, air-conditioning and views to the Luberon hills.
As you walk through the archway into the wonderful internal garden, you take a breath and feel all tension dissipate as this house will see to all your holiday needs in comfort and style.
The house lends itself to a blend of indoor-outdoor living from the enclosed Eden of the inner garden to the many ways to access the garden from the inside.
Walking through the garden you come to another grand archway but this one is glazed and leads you into the generous hallway. From here you have access to several living rooms, the downstairs bedroom and w.c.
- Grand salon: This is the ultimate relaxing/entertaining space, it runs from the front to the rear of the house and has views on 3 sides to the garden and pool. Furnished with plush sofas for relaxing.
- The middle living room: is an ideal quiet area with relaxing chairs and a fireplace.
- TV Lounge: Moving through this room you come to another large living room with sofas and a large smart tv. From here you can take the stairs up to the bedroom level or continue through to the kitchen.
- The Kitchen: is very large and very well equipped with excellent quality crockery and kitchen equipment. There is also a large kitchen table running the length of the kitchen that can seat 10. The kitchen has a door to the garden ideal for serving lunch alfresco on the outside dining terrace.
The house sleeps up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms. There is one ground floor bedroom and four on the first floor all of which have air conditioning.
- – Ground Floor –
- Bedroom 1: The bedroom is ideal for those not wishing to climb stairs and is off the small salon, there is a 1.60m bed with access to a private terrace.
- Shower-room and w.c.: A shower-room and separate WC to serve the ground floor bedroom off the hall.
- – First Floor –
- Master Bedroom: Double room with high ceilings that has views to the garden and Luberon hills with a 1.8m wide bed (can be made into singles). Air -conditioning
- Master en-suite: Beautiful walk in shower, w.c. and twin sinks.
- Bedroom 3: With a 1.60m bed and view to the rear of the house.
- Bedroom 4: With a 1.60m bed, high ceilings and a view to the garden and courtyard.
- Bedroom 5: With a 1.60m bed, wood covered ceiling and view to the rear of the house.
- Bathroom: Large bathroom with luxurious oval bath and walk-in shower, 2 basins and a separate WC. This bathroom is for bedrooms 3, 4 and 5.
- Upstairs w.c. : Separate w.c. for upstairs bedrooms.
The house embraces the garden which is beautifully kept to adapt as additional outside rooms with a dining terrace with dining for 8-10 people an outside salon and ease of moving between all.
There is an 8m pool surrounded by a beautiful white stone sun bathing area with sunloungers.
There is parking space for 3-4 cars to the side of the house before you step through the arch into the garden. However you will not need the car to get into Maubec as you can access its amenities (Restaurants, bakery, post office, and bar) in under 10 minutes of walking.
Across the street from the house are open vineyards and views of the Luberon hills. Although the house is at the edge of the village the design and layout of the house means that you do not have any neighbouring properties that can see into the house or garden.
At a glance
Be the first to leave a review.
Mas de Ruby is near the centre of the village of Maubec, less than 10 minutes’ walk to restaurants and bakery.
- The nearest international airports to Menerbes are Marseille (70km/41 miles), Nice (148 miles), Nimes (91km/56 miles), Montpellier (131km/81 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Menerbes are Avignon TGV (41km/25 miles) and Aix-en-Provence TGV (76km/25 miles).
– Please note the rental week for Mas de Ruby runs from Sunday to Sunday during July and August –
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Sunday 4pm to the following Sunday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €1000 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking and pets are not allowed in the house.
- Full rental conditions