This villa is ideally placed in a quiet neighborhood on the edges of the village of Oppede, so you can equally be a few minutes into the village with all its amenities or exploring the surrounding countryside.
The 3 bedroom house has a delightful garden with a pool and shady terraces for relaxing. The house inside has an open plan layout on the ground floor with 1 bedroom.
The house is fully climate controlled with independent zone control for the air-conditioning for your comfort in the summer months and for a welcoming warmth in the cooler months.
When you walk through the front door you are presented with the living room and dining area with its comfortable seating and TV and dining for 6-8, beyond this you step down into the fully equipped kitchen.
However the star of the show are the large floor to ceiling sliding doors opening out onto the pool deck and garden with views to the Luberon hills
The garage gives access to a washing machine, also in the hallway area is a separate w.c.
The house sleep 6 in 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite on the bottom floor and 2 upstairs bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
- The main bedroom with a 160cm bed is on the ground floor with an ensuite shower room with large patio doors leading on to the pool terrace and a comfortable sitting area.
- Upstairs the bedroom 2 has a 140cm bed with a view to the garden and pool. The ensuite shower room is shared with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3 has a 140cm bed with a view to the garden and pool. The ensuite shower room is shared with bedroom 2
- Ensuite shower-room shared with bedroom 2 and 3.
The garden at Villa Detente is perfect for relaxing and entertaining in. Starting at the travertine tiled pool terrace you have 6.5m x 4m pool with several loungers for soaking up the sun and a comfortable seating area for drinks by the pool.
A shady terrace next to the kitchen is ideal for alfresco dining and also has a gas BBQ for cooking outdoors too.
On the lowest terrace is the boules court and a seating area for the combatants to rest between turns.
The house is fenced and enclosed all around and benefits from an electric gate and intercom for secure off-street parking.
At a glance
Be the first to leave a review.
Villa Détente is near the centre of the village of Oppede, less than 5 minutes’ walk to restaurants and bakery.
The two Oppedes are quite different in character: Oppede-le-vieux, perched halfway up the Luberon mountain, is the original medieval village dating back 1000 years or so, and is a fascinating time-locked glimpse into the past, with no hint of modernity allowed inside the walls. You can walk up to the church and castle ruins above the village for a spectacular view over the Luberon valley.
Down in the valley the new Oppede is where the population descended to in the last century, and this is a completely untouristy, authentic Provence village with two restaurants and a bar, bakery and tennis courts. Oppede is a calm and well-positioned base from which to explore the region’s highlights.
- The nearest international airports to Menerbes are Marseille (70km/41 miles), Nice (148 miles), Nimes (91km/56 miles), Montpellier (131km/81 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Menerbes are Avignon TGV (41km/25 miles) and Aix-en-Provence TGV (76km/25 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €500 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking and pets are not allowed in the house.
- Full rental conditions