Location: 300m walk to the lovely village of Menerbes.
Peaceful: In an idyllic setting with a view to Menerbes and the valley.
Pool view: relax by the 12m pool with stunning views.
Quiet setting: Near village but in a quiet setting.
This wonderful villa is situated perfectly to walk into the village just 300m away. However the villa is found in a quiet area on the side of the Menerbes hillside. Here you can enjoy views across the valley and indeed all the way to Mount Ventoux as you relax in the large 12m elevated pool.
Inside the house is on one level and has a large open plan lounge and dining room with a link directly to the kitchen.
- Living Room: Has a comfortable sofa and three casual chairs, there are large patio doors leading gout to the Front garden and the view to Menerbes and the valley below. There Is a Log burner insert, A TV with French Orange TV.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is well equipped and has easy access to the dining area inside and out as well as a door out to the front garden. There is a breakfast table inside with four chairs. A utility room houses the washing machine and the extra utensils for the kitchen.
- Guest WC: To the right of the entrance.
The house has 3 bedrooms (2 Doubles and 1 Twin bedroom) and can sleep 6 people with 1 family shower room and 2 separate w.c’s. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms are on the ground floor, with 2 bathrooms and seperate w.c.
- Bedroom 1: A spacious bedroom with a large 1.6m double bed with great views accross the garden and accees to the front garden via patio doors, with en suite bathroom.
- Bathroom 1: En suite to bedroom 1, with bath, shower, double basins.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed 1.4m view to side garden.
- Bedroom 3: Double/twin beds with view to the rear garden
- Bathroom 2: Family bathroom with shower and basin
- w.c. x2: There are 2 seperate w.c.’ along the hall shared by the bedrooms.
The garden is split between the front and back of the house. The front has a generous lawn and flower beds with a terrace furnished with comfortable seating and a large sunshade creating a wonderful relaxation spot to take in the view.
The rear garden is set with terraces to make the most of the hillside and is spread across 4 levels. The lower level has a shaded dining terrace as well as a table under the plane tree. Steps meander up through the lovely garden to a lawned terrace two and continue up past the delightful shaded bench area to the third terrace which the magnificent 12m pool that takes full advantage of the view out across the Luberon valley, past nearby Menerbes all the way to Mont Ventoux.
To the side of the house there is parking for 2 vehicles
At a glance
2 Double beds
2 Single beds
1 Shower rooms
Baby cot/high chair
In our view
What we like
- Location: Just 300m to Menerbes, one of the most beautiful villages in Provence, in a quiet country setting whilst being within walking distance of Menerbes.
- Outside entertainment: Plenty of options for everyone – several terraces and sitting areas to enjoy, comfy outdoor seating, 12m pool.
- Views: Exceptional far-reaching views out to Mont Ventoux.
Things to note
- Pool security: The pool has a roller shutter for security but care should be taken with young children.
The house is in a quiet residential setting 300m from the village of Menerbes.
Menerbes is a perfect Provence village – picturesque, perched above the vineyards with terrific views all around, and blessed with good restaurants, bar and small food stores, as well as the seasonal market on Thursday mornings. Peter Mayle came here to write ‘A Year in Provence’, he left long ago but everything that delighted him and his readers is still in place. Art expos and a classical music festival give Menerbes a gentle buzz in the summer.
- The nearest international airports to Menerbes are Marseille (70km/41 miles), Nice (148 miles), Nimes (91km/56 miles), Montpellier (131km/81 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Menerbes are Avignon TGV (41km/25 miles) and Aix-en-Provence TGV (76km/25 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 5pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, pool towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of 1000 euros against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking and pets are not allowed inside the house.
- Full rental conditions
No review found! Insert a valid review ID.