The Villa is less than 1km from the village centre but has a wonderful country side feel with it’s wonderful open aspect to the views of the Vaucluse valley where you can sit, dine and swim with the view as stunning back drop.
The house itself is built of stone and recently renovated to include airconditioning a modern kitchen and open plan living. On the ground floor you have the Kitchen and living rooms with the master bedroom tucked away behind. Upstairs you have the second bedroom and a mezzanine level overlooking the living room.
- Living Room: With a double height beamed ceiling, fireplace, twin seats and a sofa make a cosy seating area, with air conditioning for hot days. views straight out through the large french windows and access to the large shaded dining terrace. There is a TV, DVD player a HiFi, and WiFi.
- Kitchen: The kitchen has an island with bar stools It is fully equiped with an oven, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and coffee machine.
- Dining Terrace: Through the side patio doors with easy access to the kitchen is the dining terrace with pergola shaded large dining table. There is a comfortable outside lounge area and Weber BBQ .
- Mezzanine: On the 2nd floor with a comfortable sofa overlooking the sitting room.
The house sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms and 3 seperate w.c.’s. All bedrooms are air-conditioned. The master bedroom is on the ground floor, then up a short staircase is the second bedroom, a third bedroom is also on the ground floor.
- Master Bedroom: On the ground floor, the master bedroom comprises a double bed, built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room and airconditioning.
- Bedroom 2: On the 1st floor, with twin beds which can be put together to create a 160cm wide double, with an ensuite bathroom and airconditioning.
- W.C.’s: One on the 1st floor there is one and another on the ground floor.
The house has a large 5000m2 of garden, complete with lavendar, cherry trees, a wooded area, boules court and heated pool and all set against the wonderful view of the Vaucluse hills.
There is a shaded dining terrace, comfortable sitting area, BBQ and pool house with a sofa.
The dining terrace is shaded with a pergola and has dining space for up to 8, next to this is the Weber BBQ and then to one side the seating area.
There is a large heated pool 12m x 4m complete with a pool house which has a sofa inside also has a w.c and shower, and a washing machine. There are enough sun loungers for everyone to sit around the pool and soak in the view.
The wooded area has a childrens play area and on the same level is the boules court.
At a glance
In our view
What we like
- Heated Pool: 12m long and heated, with spectacular views and a rolling cover for child safety.
- Grounds: 5000m2 of varied grounds to play and relax in.
- Cosy: The open plan modern decorated stone house is pefect whatever time of year.
- Air conditioning: The bedrooms and living room/kitchen all benefit from air conditioning.
- Location: Country side feel but in 5 minutes you can walk into the village to get a baguette, or coffee, or a table at a Michelin-starred restaurant, La Closerie.
Things to note
- Pool Safety: The pool has a rolling shutter so that it can be closed when not in use to protect children, but whilst open children need to be supervised at all times.
Be the first to leave a review.
The Villa Saint Pantaléon is in a countryside setting on the edge of the village.
Saint Pantaléon The village is spread across the side of the hill on which it stands benefiting from views of the surrounding countryside of vines and fruit trees. The focal point of the village is a wonderful 12th century church.
A local Bistro and bar also provides a bakery pick up service.
Nearby larger villages include the beautiful Gordes, Goult and Beaumettes (all about 3km away).
- The nearest international airports to Saint Pantaléon are Marseille (60km/37 miles), Nice (166km/103 miles), Nimes (69km/42 miles), Montpellier (160km/99 miles).
- The nearest TGV high-speed rail stations to Saint Pantaléon are Aix-en-Provence TGV (43km/26 miles) and Avignon TGV (27km/16 miles).
- Rental period: The rental week runs from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am in peak season. Arrival and departure are flexible the rest of the year.
- Minimum Stay: 1 week in peak season. Flexible the rest of the year.
- Included: Linens and towels, utilities, after-stay clean.
- Damage deposit: There is a refundable security deposit of €1000 against any breakages or damage.
- Smoking and Pets: Smoking is not allowed in the house.
- Full rental conditions